Join a welcoming team of professionals with a diverse range of projects on the go.
Full-time; flexible hours, working from either our Rotorua or Hawkes Bay Studios.
- DCA Architects of Transformation is an established, award-winning NZIA practice with a team of 17 in our two offices.
- Our on-going growth across commercial, civic, education and residential sectors means there is the opportunity for talented professionals to join our team.
You will be involved throughout all project stages from client engagement through design, documentation and construction in a supportive, collaborative design-led studio environment. Your role will see you liaising directly with clients and contractors alongside the rest of the DCA team including directors and partners. Coordination with team members and contractors will be a key factor in your new role.
You need to have:
- A relevant architectural qualification (technician or architecture), preferably with ArchiCAD proficiency.
- Excellent time management skills and strong communication ability.
- Experience with the NZBC and NZS3604 or their international equivalents is mandatory.
- Preference will be given to applicants with NZ practice experience working with teams in the delivery of complex project documentation and practice-wide quality assurance.
The competitive remuneration structure includes:
- A competitive remuneration structure that includes flexible work hours.
- Paid overtime. We value our team’s time and offer a balanced lifestyle – if additional hours may be required to get a project over the line, we pay overtime for those hours worked.
- Ongoing professional development including industry association memberships and NZRAB and LBP fees.
- Being part of a progressive award-winning practice.
- Opportunity – if you are driven and looking to grow, we are the studio for you.
- Regular Team social events and a friendly, welcoming studio culture.
- Contribution towards relocation costs, if applicable.
Get your work/life balance sorted – Apply now!
- Applicants must have a valid NZ residency or work permit.
- If short-listed, applicants must be available for interview within two weeks.
- Email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications treated in confidence.